Life is nothing but an assortment of emotions that we feel
in a time span. These are sole emotions and feelings that set us apart from
other non-living creations of God.
We are humans, we are blessed with feelings. We can feel
sorrow with tearful eyes, happiness and joy with laughter and smile, anger with
looks and gestures so on & so forth.
Love is the most powerful of all human emotions. I am not
denying that the other emotions are weak and unnecessary but I strongly believe
that love surpasses all. It dominates the anger, irritation, hatred and
disapproval with a mere presence. Where love prevails, all emotions are seem
secondary.
You may be angry with someone for any serious issue or
concern but it is sheer love that will make you surpass anger or irritation, it
absorbs all that is negative and that is what I would call the power of love.
Great scholars and writers have written and taught about
love and its powers, but nobody could ever come up to a universal definition of
love. It is too great a thing to be described or enchained by words, its
dominion goes far & beyond words and gestures; sometimes it makes its
presence felt even in silence.
I have borrowed some precious time of people for whom I have
high regards and great love and have made them express what they think love is.
I could not have understood or tried to understand what love is unless I had
met these people whom I would lovingly call and refer to as “Friends”. They are
the reason I have felt love touch me; through their words, smiles, eyes,
support and also silences.
Ashhar – Love is something that does not allows you to wait
till the morning to ask questions!
Nida – Love cannot be given a universal definition. Well we
can say it’s a feeling of many emotions which we have for other person & as
well as wants from that person.
Savita – Love is nothing but a madness to give your
happiness and experience the pain.
Shruti – Love is silent, it’s speechless. When you start
behaving the way you are not, its love.
Farheen – It would be unfair to opine about something you
have not seen. One cannot comment upon the depth of the ocean unless taken a
dip in it.
Neeraj – Tears.
Shikha - It is hard to let someone who has touched your life
but it hurts more to let go someone who can never be yours yet changed your
life the most, that is what is love.
Mamoni - For me love is a feeling which makes me feel as if
I belong to him……… it’s the reason for me to live , its something which makes
me smile when I think about him, its something which makes me believe in my
existence.
Love is my prayer, my shelter from hopelessness and despair,
love is the spark in my soul. Love is all to me………..
Evee – Love is unconditional and it gives you wings to fly.
Self – Love is a divine right that God has gifted to His
most superior creations.
I have heard from many. Loves takes a lot, it takes a lot to
love someone with all your heart and soul. Not everyone has the capacity to
love someone with entire being.
I don’t know how far true it is? At least not for me, it
comes naturally with no extra efforts at all but it really takes my complete
self rather I would say it takes my heart and soul not to love him. I can’t
help but love. I think its something I am created for, it’s something that is
destined for me, something that gives me peace. Something that allows me to be
what I am. It really takes every drop of blood not to belong to Him, not to
love Him or to live without Him.
If you really want to take revenge from someone, make that
person fall in love because love hurts the most. It pains, pinches and aches
all the time, all your life. You can’t but escape from love, you can’t hide. No
matter where and how far you go, it will chase you and grab you. Once in it,
you are done by it.
It is like watching a sunset on a sea shore with all its
magnificent colors and audacity to sink in with such great dignity. Once it is
gone is gone, leaving the spectators to love it and cherish it all their
lifetime only awaiting the same sunset every day for it might and might come,
even if it does comes, it will never be the same again.
No comments:
Post a Comment